Department of International Projects (DIP) has been set up within The John Paul II Catholic University of Lublin in order to initiate international collaboration and facilitate the process of participating in externally funded projects. DIP has been appointed to assist faculty members in the project proposal stage and during the project’s life, in particular to provide assistance relating to administrative and financial procedures.
- providing information and training activities in the area of external funding sources;
- providing database of internationally funded grants and projects;
- consultancy in the area of funds from international sources, project documentation;
- preparation and verification of applications for projects financed, co-financed from external funding sources in terms of their eligibility, and preparation of documents preceding the start of the project;
- coordination of projects financed, co-financed from external funding sources;
- cooperation with other institutions involved in the management of international projects;
- initiating projects financed, co-financed from international funding sources.
Information on previous and ongoing international cooperation, successful projects co-financed from external sources includes the following data:
- funding sources/name of the programme: Erasmus + (Action 2: International projects), International Visegrad Fund (IVF), NATO Strategic Communications Centre of Excellence, Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Poland, Senate of the Republic of Poland, Deutsch-Polnische Wissenschaftsstiftung (DPWS);
- country of origin of project leader: Poland, Italy, Latvia;
- country of origin of project partner(-s): Italy, Finland, Croatia, Lithuania, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Hungary, USA, Canada, Germany.
Invitation to collaboration
If your organization/university considers project partnership with The John Paul II Catholic University of Lublin, please send (email) us a brief idea of a project proposal (e.g. funding sources, objectives, projects partners and their roles, results, benefits for project leader and partners).