Our Summer School of Polish Language and Culture runs each year in July and August since 1974
Sign up for the 47th edition!
Our program distinguishes itself from others by allowing our students to design their own programs, they are always adjusted to the needs of our participants. We always try to be flexible!
The uniqueness of our Summer School can be described
in a few simple points:
- First of all our participants have a choice of courses lasting from 2 to 8 weeks that is the only program in Poland allowing for such a wide range of learning opportunities.
- As mentioned above there is an option for modifying the program to your individual needs, e.g. if you require more individual consultations you can request more of them, at the same time resigning from lectures or taking more classes than envisaged in the original program under additional arrangements. Also if you are interested in specific vocabulary we can always try to adjust that to your own needs.
- We offer one of a kind levels of intensity!
- Semi-intensive – with 4 hours* a day + a lecture
- Intensive – with 6 hours a day + a lecture
- Highly-intensive – the same as in an intensive course but with additional four hours a week of individual consultations.
Apart from rich and intensive language courses the cultural component of the Summer School is carried out by providing lectures on Polish culture, history, literature, music, or contemporary issues. The lectures are delivered in Polish and English.
Explore our country!
The Summer School of Polish Language and Culture is not only about studying! To give you a relief after hard working days spent on learning one of the most difficult languages in the world we prepared rich cultural and social activities. This includes:
- one-day trips to picturesque places in the Lublin region where students are given a unique opportunity to see some of the masterpieces of Polish art and architecture;
- sightseeing of Warsaw, the capital of Poland;
- trips to interesting places along Poland’s eastern frontier;
- all of these activities are included in the course fee!
Prices and application procedure
The prices of our courses differs depending on your individual choice (2,3,4,5,6,7, or 8 weeks starting at the beginning or the end of July). The longer the course the lower the price per hour of lesson. The fee includes board and accommodation, course books and the necessary teaching materials as well as plays, concerts and the trips.
More information on specific dates and prices are available on our website (click here to redirect). Attention! You can participate without accommodation, meals, or both, contact us for more details!